|MMS8420||Electron-beam welding||High Precision Resistors||Surface Mount||5||50||6||0.1Ω ~ 1Ω|
Microhm offers the shunts integrated with busbars by welding the shunt with the busbars, Which enable the shunt to sense the current up to 800A with a TCR of ±50ppm/k. in addition, the voltage drop between the ends of the busbar connected to the resistive element can be measured. The shape of the busbar can designed and made to fit the applicatications of customers.
1. Reduced number of components by integrating shunts with basbars.
2. Reduced heat generation when comparing with screw tightening shunts.
3. Large sensing currents can be measured for the design of ultra-low resistance.
4. High precision sensing can be achieved by using Kelvin connection.
5. The shapes of busbars can be designed to fit various applications.
6. Downsize can realized by simple integration.
1. Current sensing, control and monitoring in automotive, industrial equipment and energy fields
2. Bettery management for home and industrial use
3. Current control of inverter